Monday, August 01, 2005

About Me...



Born in the great city Madras (I still prefer Madras over Chennai).
I have spent my childhood days in many cities across India - Bombay, Bhopal and Hyderabad to name a few.I did my major part of schooling in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Hyderabad. Years passed and before I could realize, I had a Masters from Madras University..Joined a S/W Company in Chennai and after a Hop I ended up in US.

A Typical Cancerian..I hesitantly come out of my shell...but when out, I will definitely leave a mark.

Q & A

Q: Whom do you love more than your life?
A: My Family

Q: Best moment?
A: Saturday 16th July, 1977 at 4.38 AM

Q: Best telephonic moment?
A: The time when my nephew Anirudhh called me Mama for the first time.

Q: Favorite dish?
A: Vengaya Vethal Kuzhambu and Parupu Usili.

Q: Favorite Actors?
A: Kamal Hassan, Aamir Khan and Tom Hanks

Q: Your favorite Heroines?
A: Simran and Catherine Zeta Jones.

Q: Favorite Director?
A: Manirathinam

Q: Favorite movie?
A: Mouna Ragam.

Q: Favorite Hangout place?
A: Elliots Beach

Q: Best executed project?
A: NTel


3 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, August 02, 2005, Blogger Shiva said...

Vengaya Vethal Kuzhambu - WOW !

 
At 10:52 AM, August 02, 2005, Blogger Rags said...

I hear lip smacking here...

 
At 4:50 PM, August 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aahaa .. Simran and Catherine Zeta Jones! More lip smacking ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home