Thursday, March 29, 2007

Periappa - I bid Adieu with tearful eyes.

With a heavy heart, I bid adieu to a great man who inspired me a lot. From Swetharanyam to the world of music and to the hearts of innumerous people, This has been a long journey for you. Journey that you started as a young boy in Thirvengadu to becoming Thiruvengadu A. Jayaraman who has an indeliable place in the world of Carnatic music finally comes to an end.

I have no words to express my shock and loss...
I bow to you with great respect.

2 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, April 05, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

My deepest condolences for your and your family's loss da - Muthiah

 
At 6:58 PM, November 14, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home